Tuesday, October 14, 2008


I went to school the other day and we had to have our eyes checked. They told us we had to read letters from a chart. After, I was told that I might need glasses. I went home and told my dad. He printed off an eye chart and told me to look at the letters. Later, my mom took me to an eye doctor and I was told I have a lazy eye. My knew glasses are cool but the next day I took them off and thought that I accidentally left them on the bus. After my dad called the school looking for them I lifted up a pillow on the couch and there they were!


3 comments:

Chow Chow said...

You are the youngest blogger I've come across! Good job and keep it up!

Glasses are really no fun, especially when you are playing sports. Do take good care of your eyes!

Shelly said...

Hey Handsome Boy!

I love those glasses - they are so cool! I bet you are enjoying being able to see everything better.

I love all those fish you've caught - I didn't know you were such a good fisherman! You look like you were having fun.

The Jeppson Family said...

thank you! shelly